Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!




I have severe camera envy. My sissy let me play with her camera and taught me a few things about aperture, depth of field and the like; it was intense. If you didn't already know, this is the camera I use. It's nowhere near professional, but after I take a gagillion photos it usually captures at least one or two that I can use; after tweaking them a bit. yes, I photoshop my photos; so kill me.  Now I have a hankering for a more reliable camera I can pair with a pretty lens; or two. dreamin' big here.

okay I'll be honest, my sister was originally holding a parakeet in this picture.

head over to my friday zupas post to find out a little more about bay leaves, aren't they beautiful?

one more thing, there's a new facebook fan page, are you a fan yet? go go go!


One Comment

  1. Yup, I also have camera envy. I use an even older camera than you... and unfortunately, I don't have Photoshop either... so... good luck to both of us in getting better cameras--eventually :)

    BTW, Jordan sent me this way to check out the blog. Great job, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete