Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


happy new year!

I'm long distance blogging today. It's interesting to work with technology and resources that aren't your own. It will be nice when I can spend less than an hour on a post again.



today's zupas post is about menu planning, are you a fertive planner? or a whimsical on the fly kind of dinner cook? I will plan the month's meals, but I have to be flexible. Things are always changing around here.

Today I hope you nosh on foods that will bring you good fortune and luck. And even if you don't eat anything lucky I hope your year will be a prosperous and happy one.

Thank you for the past year; for reading, commenting, and bouying me up.
here's to the next!


Leave a Reply