Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

My favorite day of the week has always been sunday, the calm peace of the sabbath is unique; there's no other day like it. But I have to admit that Saturday comes as a close second, especially like today. As I type we're all sitting on the couch together watching a snowy college ball game, the house is clean, a small butternut squash has finished roasting, and we're still in our pj's.

I loved reading your wishlist items and traditions. I'm a sucker for doing the same things over and over again without fail every year; creature of habit, you know.  Although I'm not opposed to trying something new.

As I entered in the numbers into random.org to choose the winner I was surprisingly nervous, but I think it was mostly excitement. Leaving things to chance makes me that way.  Choosing only one of you makes me a little sad though, I wish I could send you all a little something.

So, here's what this post is all about. The winner for the apron giveaway is #8 chosen by random number generator. I counted down the list and re-counted (to make sure I was right) and Sephalo is da weiner! Email me your shipping address and you'll be making the creamiest and smoothest truffles in that fabulous apron.

happy saturday.

One Comment

  1. I love the the photo of the bear with the glasses. Too cute!

    Two Peas and Their Pod moved to WordPress, please update your readers, etc. Our address is: http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com Come visit us and check out our new look! Thanks for following us!