Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

can you believe Christmas is next friday? barely a week away. what are you doing to prepare? We finalized a list for neighbors we will be giving a few yummy treats to, and family and friends we will be sending a holiday greeting to. We will be doing an electronic holiday greeting this year in addition to a printed version. So if you'd like to receive some holiday cheer via email and oogle at my incredibly handsome husband and beautiful baby girl, send me your address. I love receiving and sending holiday cards and greetings during the holidays.

For the next week I hope your preparations go as planned and that among the potential mayhem you take time to smell the pine, sip some cocoa, kiss under the mistletoe, sing a few carols, dance to the Christmas station, and fill your home with the smell of the season.


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. your hot cocoa looks amazing! I just posted a hot cocoa recipe on my blog this week. Its the perfect time of year for a good cup of cocoa.

  3. katrina - deleted your comment so you don't get loads of spam xo
    becky - agreed. hot cocoa is perfect this time of year.

    merry christmas!