Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!




...it snowed sunday, and then it was 5 degrees this morning, and jane looks so cute reading christmas stories.

Every day this week I've planned to make a few things in the kitchen but then something else comes to mind that pulls me away or keeps me elsewhere until suddenly it's time for dinner, then cuddles, and bedtime. Thoughts go through my mind like, 'I can't wait to try this {baked goody}' but then other thoughts take over like 'oh, jane looks so adorable here on her tummy, i should take a video'; or 'it's the perfect time for story time', or 'she can't stop giggling when i make this silly noise'; or 'we should take a walk in this winter wonderland because it's her first experience with snow'.

I'll share something from the oven tomorrow, promise.


One Comment

  1. HOLY COW!!! I am pretty sure that she could not be any more adorable!!!! I am excited to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete