Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

I love finding success in the kitchen nowadays. A few days ago it was these cookies, and last night it was biscuits (that actually tasted and had the consistency of biscuits) atop a dairy free chicken pot pie. Jane's even having a little success too, she's been little miss independent the past few days with her business. I like to keep things clean so I'll just leave it at that and remind you to check out my first wheat and dairy free zupas post today.

and have a lovely weekend.


  1. For some reason I got a bit misty when I thought of you and your non-dairy/wheat eating self and the journey you've been through [to be said epically . . . epically like LOTR epically].

    I blame hormones/being female.

  2. Jen!! This is Sarah Jane....Jacob's wife. I have a few dairy free recipes that I am sure you would love! A delicious creamy butternut squash soup recipe and a creamy potato leek and parsley bisque recipe that are some of our favorites! Send me an e-mail and I will get you the recipes. zinniaway84@gmail.com.