Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



is it friday already?

This week has proved a demanding one with moments of great happiness, deep frustration, and a little bit of sleep walking in between.  We had a milestone this week, jane began to laugh. I'm not sure I can describe to you how wonderful that was, especially because it was on account of my husband's sillyness. I can tell you it was better than that white chocolate and cinnamon covered apple I finally ate for dessert last night; and goodness that was good, better than rocky mtn good.  my mother in law's caramel recipe is up on zupas blog today. check it.

As for me and my house, today is proving to be a stay in your pj's while watching silly movies and taking naps sort of day. don't be surprised if you see a "please do not disturb" sign on my front door; but do have a wonderful weekend.


3 Comments

  1. Love the look of the toffeed apple covered in white choc and cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks sinfully delicious. My husband loves caramel. I'll definitely score points if I make these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that looks divine. i am definitely going to try my hand at those!

    ReplyDelete