Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



did i scare you?

It's the week before Halloween! do you have a costume picked out? jane will either be sporting either this or this, i haven't decided. This week will be another demanding one for the johnson's; we're moving. We won't be relocating far, barely a half block away from where we are now; but it will be a busy week full of packing boxes instead of baking sheets. pray for us that the weather is kind.

however don't fret, I have some fun things up my sleeve to share while I'm away making {a new} home. A restaurant review, a cookie in the works, and our favorite halloweeny treat, caramel corn. i'm not sure how long we will be without internet, it may be a nice break. oh, and if you have any design/decorating ideas for brick walls on the inside, lemme know. yeah; classy.


Leave a Reply