Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

tiny toes, grabby fingers, increasingly chubbier arms and legs, a sweet little bum, and a beautiful face with the most adorable expressions. my time has been filled with these wonderful little things, and I can't get enough of my sweet baby jane.

photo by her auntie booboo

sweet baby jane
born on a sunny wednesday in july 2009
10:13 am
6lb, 15oz
19.5 in long

now that the bun is out of the oven, I've spent much less time in the kitchen, and for good reason. I'm sure you concur.

until i return, check out my zupas posts, every friday.
here is today's.


  1. Congrats Lady . . .finally, I was waiting to see that little girl! She is beautiful, i knew she would be. I hope you're enjoying all the bliss that comes with a new lil one. Love you!

  2. She is soooo adorable! I would simply hold her, watch her sleep and get nothing else done all day~

  3. Oh, isn't she adorable. Congratulations.

  4. congrats on your cute little girl! she's a doll!

  5. Congratulations on the new little one. Girls are so much fun, I had five so I speak from experience. Enjoy the time with her they grow too fast. There is time for a blog later. Your family comes first

  6. She is beautiful. Congratulations! We'll be here when you get back to cooking! No rush - enjoy that angel!

  7. She is gorgeous!! I hope you are enjoying your time being a mommy!

  8. Congrats. You should consider networking with the moms in the bizymoms Provo community