Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


that I love the wizarding world?
Harry Potter 6 is now in theaters (at midnight!); and I'm dreaming of a visit to The Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes.
This is just a small collection of various lovelies I'd like to try (or have tried) that make me warm and fussy inside. Maybe that's just the butterbeer.



butterbeer


pumpkin juice


acid pops, pumpkin pasties and licorice wands


chocolate frogs


all of madame rosmerta's recipes

enjoy!


4 Comments

  1. so excited for this movie! i'll be making your butter beer this week sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wizard treats are one of my fav parts of harry potter. thanks for sharing the recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw it last night and it was great! Not my favorite but almost three hours of awesomeness. I love the wizarding world too. Reading the books at night under the covers with a flashlight...going to read them to my babies for sure!

    ReplyDelete