Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

please; no mean comments. i know how pathetically late this is.
better late than never; right?

I was honored to co-host December's Recipes to Rival challenge with Temperance of High on the Hog. It took us a few months to finally figure out what we wanted to do as our challenge recipes, but after many e-mails and constant blog searching, hopping and the like, we decided on three great appetizers, and just in time. We had just decided the challenge, and I then found out I was expecting. Which is why this post is over a month late.

Here's the link for the challenge recipes, and the picture of our appetizer.
can you guess now why I added the "warning" to the cheese walnut and pear appetizer? I was so sad I didn't get to try it, but I've kept the gorgonzola in the freezer, for after July.

I'm taking this post to say that I'll be taking a hiatus of sorts from R2R at least until the baby comes. Being a working and expecting woman is much more difficult than I thought it would be. So I've had to re-prioritize. Luckily come July I will have my hands full, with baby. I figure I'll be able to do a few challenges during nap time. Of course, I will still blog though not as frequently as say, last October. :) Here's the link to January's R2R challenge. To all my wonderful r2r friends, you did a wonderful job!

Thanks for understanding.

Leave a Reply