Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


My bff has a fetish for movies that are strange, eccentric, weird and wonderful. The Nightmare Before Christmas being one of her favorites.
She's in Georgia, and I miss her this time of year more than ever. Since we can't be chatting together on the phone all day, we text instead. Occasionally they become e-mails. This little vignette is from our latest correspondence. I said I'd blog it, therefore...


Kris,
I thought of you again today when I got a little bag of cookies from my visiting teachers and a note. This is a picture of one of the cookies.


Photobucket

Isn’t the resemblance uncanny? All except for the snaggle tooth?



Then I wanted to blog about it and show you so I was searching for a picture of him and I also found this.

Then I decided to just e-mail it to you instead. Although I think I might still blog about it.

Love you.


Why do we decorate trees inside our homes?
Happy October.


5 Comments

  1. Oh that's too cute! The post, not the cookie. The cookie kinda creeps me out. You better eat it right away so it's weirdness no longer exists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Great post! Kind of creepy though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See...I really am that "creepy odd lady"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rayrena - I thought he was cute and creepy too. I photographed him, then stuck him in my mouth. Then a few of his friends followed shortly after.

    Helen - still don't think you're in the least bit creepy or odd.

    ReplyDelete