Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


I know this has little to do with food, but since the scents of these perfumes are inspired by sherbet, I figured it was food blog worthy.
More...

Sometimes, AJ and I will go to a department store and browse the fragrances, asking for samples of the ones we like. It's not that we're cheap, okay that may be part of it. But it's also great for someone that can't make decision of preference when there are so many fabulous choices! So we get little vial samples and smell great without having to decide on one exclusive fragrance, and spend tons of money when our taste changes. Plus it weeds out the ones we like momentarily from fragrances that we keep coming back for. Then we dish out the money on a perfume/cologne that we know we love.

Anyway, while fragrance hopping a few days ago I saw a new line of fragrances from Marc Jacobs (who makes one of my favorite toilet waters;) and I absolutely fell in love. Basil, Pear and Grapefruit are the scents that are in his Summer 2008 collection of Splash fragrances and according to the guy who was helping us, they're limited time smells. They were all light, clean and so yummy. I loved them all. Each time I smelled one, I decided it was my favorite until I smelled the next one.



Pear Splash- a fruity fragrance with top notes of pear, mid notes of freesia and base notes of teak wood.

Basil Splash- a fruity fragrance with top notes of basil, mid notes of jasmine and base notes of sandalwood.

Grapefruit Splash- a fruity fragrance with top notes of grapefruit, mid notes of ginger and base notes of white musk.

Don't they just sound fabulous?
If you wear these fragrances I wouldn't be surprised if people start doing strange things, like wanting to lick you.

I hope the people working there aren't catching on to our bi-yearly visits.


One Comment

  1. You ARE cheap! It's okay...it's good to be cheap!

    ReplyDelete