Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


I realized late today... (a.k.a. just now)that my post for Recipes to Rival is due today! Never fear, I have everything ready and I'm making them tomorrow. Bytheway, my seriously lack-age in posting is due to the fact that my camera passed away... I lost my battery charger after GA. :(

So come back tomorrow! And to satisfy your hunger, check out all the other great gourmande's who were timely at making and posting our month's challenge, Thank George's Bank!
No, don't actually thank the bank, that's the name of the dish! silly goose.

And to my fellow cookies, I'm sorry, I will be better next month!
It will help that I won't be working 50+ hour weeks. yeah.


One Comment

  1. Sounds like you have alot going on. I sympathise with the 50 hour week I do tech support for accountants so come January that is my life too.

    Hope you get the Camera issue resolved soon, you take great pictures.

    ReplyDelete