Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


This summer has just gotten the best of me, and stolen that best-ness from my kitchen. Specifically my oven. Poor thing, I hope it doesn't feel abandoned.

So I sat out of this month's challenge for Daring Bakers. Which was a fabulously beautiful looking cake (thanks to the host Chris of Mele Cotte)that I was so sad I didn't have the time/money/energy to make. I even got my Mom to bring me all her cake decorating stuff to make it, but to no avail. I will just have to make it some other time when the weather and work schedule permit.

But don't let that deter you from checking out everyone else's fabulous work! Not that mine's on the top of anyone's list right? Well, it is on the top of AJ's list, and my sister's. Mostly because they get to eat it all!

Fabulous baking you Daring Bakers, you! Y'all inspire me like no other bakers can.



Previous Challenges:
May - L'Opéra Cakes
June - Danish


One Comment

  1. Looking forward to your next challenge :) Have an awesome August!!!

    ReplyDelete