Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


I was so excited, today was the first day of our town's farmer's market. Since it's early in the season there were only a handful of vendors, mostly selling herb starters. Then I saw the rhubarb and thought, I've always wanted to get rhubarb! So I did.

Now what?

I've never cooked or baked with rhubarb. So, I'm on the hunt for a recipe that is sweet, light, and delicious. Preferably using my new bunch of red and green veggies.

UPDATE: There are now two, yes two! recipes with this nummy rhubarb in it.
Bluebarb Crumble
Almond Tarts


One Comment

  1. Guess what?! I just got a whole SITE dedicated to rhubarb! Crazy timing! There is a link on my food blog...good luck! (P.S. one time I had rhubarb crisp and it was amazing!)

    ReplyDelete