Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



Lil' Kim, Ja Rule, you know my faves. Little, but with a lot of Flava Flave.

This little dejeuner was super easy to make, and I adore the cook 'em on the spot tortillas from Costco. Not quite as delish as homemade, but awesome if you've neither the time nor gusto to make your own.

Here's how I threw it down...

Heat up tortilla.
Sprinkle a lil' herb-ed chèvre on top.
Then add pastrami, spinach, tomato, red onion, and red pepper.
Toss with a dash of salt, pepper and parsley.
Wrap it up and voila!


One Comment

  1. I just found you from the Utah Hive - yay for Utah food bloggers!! I love the Costco "cook 'em on the spot" tortillas - I always have them on hand!

    ReplyDelete