Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


Well here it is, my love for cooking has taken me to the nets.

I really love to cook, and so here I will document all my mishaps and achievements, past, present and future to share with all. The recipes I will publish here will only be those that I have tried, enjoyed, and loved. Some will even be a few of my favorites. It's not that I'm any good of a cook, it's just that I love to do it and share it with everyone.

I will also publish here what we have for dinner. Thanks to Jamie for the inspiration. It's all for the benefit of those who really don't care but love to know things they didn't need or even want to know. I love to think of what you'll love knowing soon before you realize you really wanted and cared to know. got that?

My hope is that others will want to share their ideas and recipes, let me know if you want to be a part in blessing the pages of blogdom with yet more wisdom and nonsense. This is an easier way of sending pictures to my Mom's of all the food I've eaten. :)

So here it is, I am an official self proclaimed published chef!

Oh and yes, I will give proper credit to those who deserve it. For those of you who don't I'll think about it. :)

**** There's a new site for those who want to come into our kitchen for dinner; it's called "The Unofficial Dinner Club!"


Leave a Reply